MedMaze Geriatric Care Management - Ventura County and Santa Barbara, California.
Guiding You Through Life's Transitions.
Medical Maze Solutions offers you the compassion, personal, and professional elder care experience to help guide you through the maze of uncertainty that can be associated with life's transitions.
Take a moment and ask yourself these questions:
- Is it obvious to everyone but your loved one that he or she needs help?
- Is the hospital discharging your family member and you don't know how you're going to manage?
- What about the follow-up care after a medical crisis?
- Do your parents live at a distance or do you find that you are unable to provide for all of their needs?
- Are you up to your ears trying to keep the bills straight and fight medical insurance battles?
- Are you worried about your parent's memory, judgment, or mood changes?
- Have you noticed a decline in your loved one's physical or mental abilities?
- Do you worry that your loved one may not be safe or secure where he or she lives?
- Are you worried about your family member's isolation or loneliness?
- Do your parents seem depressed or lacking the motivation and joy they used to have?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, Medical Maze Solutions can help.
Call us now to discuss your concerns about your loved one--the consultation is free. Call now: 805-650-1178.